Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stacy Horn Gets Two Thumbs Up from Betty McMahan


Dear Stacy,

I find that your factual history of Parapsychology is just what I'd hoped it would be. Unbelievable gives a comprehensive and very interesting account of the scientific studies in Parapsychology. In your research, you have dug out details of the Duke Lab's history (many of them almost forgotten by me) that I find fascinating. I am convinced that no one could have done a better job of keeping the facts straight while making the story such an interesting one. I'm sorry to be so long in responding to this much-appreciated copy of your book. I am honored to be mentioned in it (along with having your signature).

Congratulations, Stacy!
Sincerely,

Betty
Dr. Elizabeth McMahan
Dr. McMahan was a staff member of the Duke Parapsychology Lab and originator of the 'Pure Telepathy Test", presenting conclusive evidence for telepathy which could not be explained by remote viewing or clairvoyance.

To watch videos about the early days at the Rhine Research Center click on this link

No comments: